This week Elaine is joined by Scott to talk about State of Decay, the addictive game loops of The Division and Stardew Valley, the MEHness of Batman vs. Superman, flying spaceships with William Shatner’s voice guidance, a pricey Rock Band song package, console half steps, and so much more! Call in the next 10 minutes to double your order/receive free shipping/get a digital punch to the face! WARNING: BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN SPOILERS FROM 35:00 UNTIL 48:00. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED IF YOU CARE ABOUT THAT SORT OF THING.
SEND US YOUR NONSENSE QUESTIONS! email@example.com
- PS4.5 seems to be real. Will likely be called PS4k
- Probably coming before PSVR Launch
- Rumored NX controllers were in fact fake
- Occulus says you can sell your games on Steam, other services
- Microsoft making good on the original promise that any XBO could be a dev box
- That DNA thing they use in The Division? It’s actually a thing.
- Every song in Rock Band for PC….for $2500
- Bandai Namco would like you to not download the international version of Dark Souls III
- William Shatner doing voice work for Elite Dangerous
- Someone has found every terminal in Fallout 4
- Destiny is getting an April update with shiny armor
- Final Fantasy 15 release date and demo details leaked