The RADCast enters a whole new world of Virtual Reality! Elaine is joined by Ryan and Karl to talk about VR headsets, LEGO Dimensions and how much Elaine needs to play it, Stardew Valley’s fruit trees, Final Fantasy 15’s nonsense, Trackmania’s mania-ness, the wars of EVE Online, VR porn experiences, and the difficult question of Hitler vs. Chocolate. IT’S A REALLY GOOD THING THIS PODCAST EXPERIENCE IS NOT AVAILABLE IN VR.
Send us your questions! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Final Fantasy 15 has an anime series, a full-length Sprits Within-esque movie, and A FUCKING CUSTOM-MADE CAR.
- Final Fantasy 15 needs to sell 10 million copies to succeed
- HTC (mainly Digital River) Cancelling some VIVE preorders right before release?
- Oculus sites “unexpected component shortage” as reason for shipping issues
- Turok 1 and 2 coming to Xbox One
- Starbound is getting an update to finally bring it out of early access
- Next Hitman episode is April 26
- Activision Lays off Guitar Hero Live staff
- Eve Online’s latest war is the largest in its history and is funded by an online casino. (Plug: @sciencegroen’s book on EVE war history is now available)
- ‘DOTA 2’ VR spectator mode may be as exciting as playing the game