On this episode Elaine returns and is joined by Justin! The duo discusses Saints Row IV, ridiculous basketball nonsense, WADs of DOOM, the disaster of Might No. 9, snarky Hedgehogs, open world Zelda, Burger King’s newest creation, and an army of angry beavers. This podcast is totally good enough.
Send us your listener mails! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rythm Heaven Mega Mix is out now for 3DS!
- Nioh got a new trailer and is getting another demo in August
- A Bulletstorm remaster appears to be coming
- Indigo Prophecy is coming to PS4 in July
- Mighty Number 9 is a hot mess and the reviews are a little rough
- The Xenoblade team is helping out with Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Sony may have to pay out a whole bunch of cash to PS3 owners who used or intended to use the Other OS feature
- Someone created Seinfeld’s apartment in Doom 2
- Burger King has no regard for humanity
- Assassin’s Creed creator hasn’t played a Ubisoft game since 2012. He played 2 hours of AC3 and was all “nope. I’m out!”
- ⅓ of staff at Valve are now working on VR / AR projects
- No Man’s Sky settled lawsuit with Sky TV