This episode Elaine, Roxie, and Justin sit down to discuss The Secret of Monkey Island, a whole bunch of toys to life video game nonsense (including new Amiibo), Rocket League’s Hoops mode, Fallout 4’s revamped survival mode, Pokemon selling all the copies, and goats. Yes, goats. No, we have no idea what we are talking about. GOATS!
(Image credit: http://technabob.com/blog/2015/02/17/melting-a-rubiks-cube/)
Send us your questions! We love questions. email@example.com or Tweet us @someothercastle
- More Binding of Isaac DLC incoming and another game
- Yoshinori Ono accepts that lack of single player content in SFV may have been a mistake. DUHHHHHHH.
- Rocket League Launches it’s newest “Hoops” mode letting you expand your car’s ball handling skills to now include basketballs and includes other assorted NBA content. (BALLS)
- Splatoon’s Squid Sisters Callie and Marie to be added to amiibo lineup. Fans prepare their wallets in anticipation. ELAINE NEEDS THIS.
- Xenoblade Chronicles is coming to Wii-U Virtual Console.
- Youtube’s content ID system getting an overhaul to help creators from having ad revenue stolen via false DMCA take downs.
- Fallout 4 survival mode overhaul comes out of beta making the wasteland and even more uninhabitable nightmare for players looking for a challenge.
- As predicted back in march Lionhead Studios officially shuts its doors.
- Pokemon Generation One re-release on 3DS hits 1.5 millions sales.
- Sega adds steam workshop support to its 50 genesis titles on steam, allowing for community ROM hacks.
- John Romero & Adrian Carmack cancel Kickstarter for Blackroom.
- Gamestop explains it’s trade-in scheme with Goats. GOATS. THIS IS SO DUMB.
- Battlefield 5 to be revealed next week.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS