In this episode Elaine and Carolyn discuss the Pokemons, the influence of certain SNES RPGs, some Persona grade JRPG nonsense, lawsuit settlements, how much they hate Flash, porkchops, and the necessity of frequent pelvic floor exercises. Yes, you read that last one correctly. Yes, we are sorry. Yes, that apology was a lie.
Send us nonsense! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pokemon Go drove Nintendo’s stocks up by a pretty significant amount.
- Warner settles with the FTC over the undisclosed Shadow of Mordor endorsements
- Looks like Batman Return to Arkham is now slated for November
- Huge update incoming for Fallout Shelter and the PC version hits this week
- Doom is getting Vulkan API support
- Rocket League is getting unlockable crates for cosmetics but skipping the Steam Marketplace to avoid gambling and other nonsense
- Occulus claims all Rift preorders have finally shipped
- NPD numbers to include digital sales figures
- Nintendo is releasing a mini NES loaded with 30 games in November.
- Grow Up is releasing on August 16.
- Twitch is finally switching from Flash to HTML5. THANK GOD.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS