On this episode Elaine and Karf sit down to discuss Pokemon and the art of catching them all, the deeply stupid story mode of Street Fighter V, Persona and Personalikes, executives leaving, games that are being made, hot new Xbox Avatars, and of course watching people eat. If you spend more than $13,000 you can achieve the highest level of this podcast!
Image Credit: The Chive
Send us questions! email@example.com
- Super Mario RPG can be purchased on the WiiU Virtual Console.
- The Bioshock Collection is official
- Xbox Play Anywhere will launch September 13.
- The Hotel Dusk successor, Chase, will be coming to the West.
- Xbox Avatars are getting wheelchairs and possibly new designs.
- Red Dead Redemption is backwards compatible on Xbox One at last.
- GTA Online gets… A trackmania mode?!
- Fallout 4’s Nuka World DLC is the final piece of content.
- Fallout 4 mods delayed on PS4.
- Ubisoft is shuffle people into board member spots. This Vivendi takeover is getting real.
- Twitch now lets you watch people eat and the new rules are….interesting.
- Gamecube emulation gets better as Dolphin gets a new update.
- Evolve is going free to play on PC.
- A dude spent $13,000 to get his Steam level to be the highest
- Adam Boyd leaves Sony to go back into game dev
- System Shock remaster hits funding goal and should be out in 2017
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS