This week Elaine, Justin, and Karf sit down to discuss the murdering of demons, finding lost pirate treasure, Overwatching, controversial mods, goats in space, the great delay of No Man’s Sky, and much more. Don’t worry guys, we’re just out for a run.
Send your ridiculous questions to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Uncharted 4 sells 2.7 million copies, sets record
- Unravel 2 confirmed by EA
- Paradox removes a discriminatory Stellaris mod from Steam
- Cross-platform play coming to Rocket League on Xbox One
- Rumor Mill: Small Xbox One announced at E3, Xbox 1.5 next year
- Goat simulator is headed to space in most recent update
- No Man’s Sky officially delayed until August. Devs cite needing extra polish
- Monster Hunter is getting amiibos now. This may have gone too far.
- Nintendo is going to let some folks play The Legend of Zelda on Wii U at the Nintendo World Store in NYC
- Mighty No. 9’s latest trailer upsets people by telling people to “Make the bad guys cry like an anime fan on prom night”
- PS4 Neo exist because Playstation VR was going to be terrible
- Is a Mirror’s Edge tv series in the works?