Elaine and Justin get together to discuss sneaking and shooting in Deus Ex, further space exploration in No Man’s Sky, more NBA2K16 madness, pizza boxes you can drop a phat beat with, Xbox ONEsies, slimmed down PS4s, PS Plus price hikes, Mario at the actual Olympics, and so much more. Get your fried chicken sunscreen ready because this podcast is going to be a SCORCHER. (I’m not even sorry for that joke)
Send us nonsense via the Internet! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pizza Hut is making pizza boxes that are apparently functional turn tables in the UK. JUSTIN WE NEED YOU.
- No Man’s Sky Creator pulling back on earlier comments that there would be no paid DLC.
- KFC gave away sunscreen….that makes you smell liked Fried Chicken
- PS Plus price is going up (in North America)
- Destiny The Taken King’s PS exclusive content stays that way for another year.
- Allison Road is back from the dead
- Xbox Onsies are a thing….
- PS4 Slim apparently comes with a slightly modified Dual Shock 4
- Dead Rising 4 is doing away with time limits
- Oceanhorn 2 is coming to PS4 and Xbox One on September 7. It looks neat.
- The Witness is coming to Xbox One next month
- Playstation Now and Dual Shock adapter coming to PC
- Pokemon Go sees a significant drop off in daily players but still has 29 million daily users
- Dark Souls 3 is getting its first DLC pack this Fall
- Xbox Scorpio is not currently able to run Xbox One games, so is it actually next gen?
- The Division’s next 2 DLC expansions have been pushed back
- League of Legends esports is in chaos.
- Japanese Prime Minister appears at Rio 2016 closing ceremony via green pipe, DRESSED AS MARIO!