RADCast Episode 2 is upon us! Elaine is joined by Ryan and Karl (Karf) and they talk about The Division, the dark addictions that are Stardew Valley and Clash Royale, Pokemon fighting, Salt and Sanctuary’s Dark Souls roots, and Hitmaning in Paris. There’s also discussion about console half steps, VR talk, some more nonsense about sharks and bears, another wonderfully disgusting story, random gong sounds, and so much more! Settle in with a drink and your sound effects board because it’s about to get real dumb.
Send us your questions!!! email@example.com
- Sony may be working on PS 4.5
- Nintendo to cease production of the WiiU this year?
- Nintendo claims they’ll still be making WiiUso
- Playstation VR priced at $399
- Oculus gets some release game info
- Someone has hit the max level in The Division…. It took 130 hours
- The Division has a HUGE opening week.
- Firewatch has moved 500k copies in about a month
- Razer is dropping their notebook boosting external graphics card enclosure in April
- Amazon.jp will ship a bunch of items stateside
- Massive Layoff at 5th Cell
- Sony shuts down Evolution Studios
- Some DOTA folks are switching teams
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS