On this episode Elaine is once again joined by Tim of Widget show fame! The duo discusses Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (aka NOT PERSONA WE PROMISE), Limbo, a whole bunch of stuff turning 20 years old, reboots, remasters, and delays OH MY! We’ve also got some hot discussion of HD Retrovision and PSIO. You’re going to want to get a beverage, settle in, and prepare to get some knowledge dropped on you. Warning: this podcast may cause retro fever. We claim no responsibility for what could happen to your wallet.
- Nintendo 64 turns 20.
- Quake is 20 and Romero shows us some of his original vision for the game
- Wolfenstein Developers celebrate Quake’s 20th birthday with new levels
- Keyboard and Mouse support coming to Xbox One in “months”
- A woman sued MS after her computer automatically updated to Windows 10. She won $10,000.
- Pacman Championship Edition 2 is coming to PS4, PC, and XBox One
- Occulus has stopped blocking the app allowing Vive owners to play Rift exclusive games
- DOOM demo (the whole first level) has been extended indefinitely
- Doom’s next update comes with a cool throwback feature
- Street Fighter V will get Blarog, Ibuki, and story mode on July 1
- A Ford dealership decided to straight rip off Firewatch artwork
- There is a video with 8 minutes of gameplay from the System Shock reboot and you can now play a demo.
- Batman Return to Arkham collection delayed. No new date set.
- Overwatch Competitive Mode rolling out on PC. Consoles to follow shortly.
- HD Retrovision is finally releasing their first batch of component cables. SNES and Genesis are available July 1 for $44 each.
- PSIO is finally being released. It allows you to play disc images from an SD card. Initially only for original Playstation hardware with the parallel slot.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS